We haven’t the slightest idea where we found this one but Laura’s going to give this one a go anyways! Feel free to answer the questions in the comments or on your own page!
1. Do you have a nickname that only your family use?
I have quite a few! My dad calls me Laurisima but it doesn’t sound nearly as cool as when my dad says it. His Italian accent just makes it sound wonderful and he’s the only one that calls me that!
2. What’s a weird habit of yours?
Hmm……. I’d probably have to say chewing on my lips. I do it all the time and usually don’t notice that I am doing it until it hurts!
3. Do you have any weird phobias?
Phobias? Yes although I’m not sure if they are strange or not. Snakes, spiders and heights are just the few that pop to mind.
4. What song do you secretly love to blast out when your alone?
Don’t Stop Believing by Journey. Actually any Journey song, my fave!
5. What’s one of your biggest pet peeves?
When someone asks me a question and I give them an answer and then they go and ask someone else the same question. It makes me grumble to myself everytime it happens!
6. What’s one of your nervous habits?
Scratching! When my anxiety is high I will scratch until I basically bleed. Like the lip biting habit, I don’t even notice I’m doing it until it begins to hurt!
7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
The side near the wall, farthest from the door.
8. What was your first stuffed animal and it’s name?
I used to have a stuffed Tigger beanie. I got him during my first trip to Disney World and slept with it every night up until I graduated high school.
9. What’s the drink you always order at Starbucks?
I don’t usually go to Starbucks. I have a low tolerance to caffeine so if I was to order anything it would probably be a decaf hot coffee.
10. What’s a beauty rule you preach but never actually practice?
I always tell my mother to file her nails although I usually do it when I notice I’ve broken a nail.
11. Which way do you face in the shower?
I face away from the shower head. My hair is long and I find it helps me get all the shampoo and conditioner out a little better.
12. Do you have any ‘weird’ body skills?
Nothing! I can’t really do anything cool. I used to be able to do full splits or straddles but since I stopped dancing it would take some time to get back into that condition.
13. What’s your favourite ‘bad’ comfort food that you eat anyway?
We’ve found a really cool diner near our new house. One of the many comfort foods they offer is buffalo chicken mac and cheese. If I’m feeling really glutinous though they also offer it in a quesadilla!
14. Whats a phrase or exclamation that you always say?
“That was easy!” I love using that saying. I probably use it way too much!
15. It’s time to sleep – what are you ACTUALLY wearing?
A pair of comfy pajama pants and a comfy shirt.
Well that wraps up The Weird Questions Tag! Hope you enjoyed it!