It’s time for my latest nail art! I was trying to stick with the Halloween theme for this one.
Here is how I created this look-
- I started out by applying a base coat.
- I then began by applying 3 different colors onto my stamping sponge- yellow, orange and white.
- Then I stamped each nail. In between each nail I applied more polish to my sponge.
- Once it was all done I applied a top coat.
- I then used a small brush and nail polish remover with acetone to remove the excess polish that got on my skin.
I decided to stop at the top coat but you can also add a top coat with glitter if you want to make it a little more interesting.
Have you created any Halloween nail art? Let me know about it in the comments!