1. Favorite book?
As a Harry Potter fan, I am ashamed to say that I never read any of the books!
2. Favorite movie?
I think that I would have to say the first one, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone because it’s the very beginning of all the magic!
3. Least favorite book?
4. Parts of the books/movies that make you cry?
I’m fairly certain that I cried when Dumbledore dies in The Half Blood Prince.
5. Favorite character(s)?
I absolutely adore Hermione Granger. I just love how she’s always ready for action. I also really like how she took the blame for Harry and Ron when they saved her from a troll. Through that action they all became fast friends. I think it just makes for a great story.
6. What would your Patronus be?
I like to think that my Patronous would be a dolphin!
7. If you could have the Resurrection Stone, the Invisibility Cloak, or the Elder Wand, which one would you choose?
The Invisibilty Cloak. It just reminds me of the old saying “fly on a wall.” Plus I’d be able to sneak up on Dave and scare him. That would be a lot of fun!
8. What House would you be in?
Gryffindor- I like the house colors and it’s symbol the lion.
9. If you could meet any member of the cast, who would it be?
I would love to meet Emma Watson. I’ve never actually met her but I did get to take a picture with her wax figure at Madame Tussauds in Orlando Florida.
10. If you were on the Quidditch team, what position would you play?
Does cheerleader count? I’ve never really been good at sports.
11. Were you happy with the ending?
Hmmm…. I’d say probably not but mostly because when one finds something they like they don’t want it to end.
12. How much does Harry Potter mean to you?
Well I am a big fan, but having said that I am by no means obsessed. I do own the movies and even a few t-shirts but I got those so I could sport them in Diagon Alley in Universal Studios Orlando. It truly was a blast and made me feel like a kid all over again!
Are you a Potter fan? Let me know in the comments!