I decided before I did this look that I wanted something shiny and apparently spotted. Awhile back I had purchased metallic polishes by Klean Color and hadn’t really gotten around to using them. So for this look I pulled them out of storage and gave them a go.
Here is how I created this look-
- I started out by applying a base coat by Nutra Nail
- I then applied 2 coats of Metallic Purple to all of my finger nails except my ring fingers.
- On my ring fingers I applied 2 coats of Metallic Pink.
- Once it was all dry I then began using my dotting tool. On all the Metallic Purple nails I used the Metallic Pink to apply the dots. On my ring fingers I used the Metallic Purple to apply the dots.
- Once it was all dry I applied a top coat by Sally Hansen.
Here are a few more pictures-
Overall I thought this look was a lot of fun. I really enjoyed the metallic colors and it gave me a reason to start using these great metallics by Klean Color. The look reminds me of a lizard which is strange because I don’t know of any lizards that are bright pink, purple or metallic. Apparently it’s just how my weird brain works!
Do you enjoy using metallic polishes? Let me know in the comments what brand you like.