I once again reached into my stash of Sally Hansen Salon Effects nail polish strips to create this latest look. The design I used was Laced Up.
Here’s how I completed this look-
- I started out by filing my nails down a little bit.
- I opened the package and sized out all my nails.
- I then applied a strip to my nail and smoothed it all out.
- Once it was set into place I used a nail file to remove any excess nail polish strip.
- I continued to do this process for each nail until all nails were done.
Here are some pictures of the process-
And of course the finished look-
I really loved this look of lace nails and I am a big fan of Sally Hansen nail polish strips. I find them easy to use. It’s supposed to last 10 days but because I do my nails so often I usually don’t let it get past 2-3 days.
Have you tried a lace nail art look? Let me know in the comments!